rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Bikes for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen1 RSV Road/Track Bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarb2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen1 RSV Road/Track Bike
    Posted: 07 Jun 2023 at 15:32
Preaching to the converted I know but one of you might want to add another to garage! 

I've got a Japan spec 2003 RSV Gen1 for sale. I've owned it for over 12 years and getting to the stage now with a family that i've got too many bikes and not enough time to ride any of them. I decided to do a semi track conversion as it was never going to be a purists OEM Gen1 anyway but i've got all the bits to bolt back on for MOT plus side stand, indicators etc. It's most recent MOT expired earlier this year. 

Mileage is 14,081. I've put about 11,000 of those on during my ownership. 

Spec: 
 - Ktech SSRK front forks. A decent balance between road and track. Still a lovey road bike. Rebuilt and serviced 2022 by TBR Performance. 
- Nitron NTR-2 Shock - again can easily do both road then run good pace on track. Rebuilt and serviced by TBR performance 2022. 
- Modded collector / headers mated to Akrapovic Ti can (dented from another bike rolling into the back of the can at a traffic lights, but not blowing. 
- FR200 Eprom to suit exhaust. Fuels really well. 
- Standard airbox and K&N filter
- Adjustable lock stops fitted last year. 
- Quick release tank/seat pins in stock but not fitted. 
- Uprated battery and starter solenoid. Starts really well. Never had any issues.
- 15/46 Gearing on DID Chain and JT Sprockets.
- Bridgestone S22 - Loads of life left and worked very well on both road and track. 

Servicing:
Recently done oil and filter (Motul) 
Coolant flush and refill with Putoline waterless. 
Dogbone/linkage cleaned and re-greased. Bearings and spacers are fine. 
Brakes have had a going over including a thorough cleaning of pistons, bobbins and calipers. New Motul RBF660. Running EBC Disks with Sintered Pads with good life left. 
Went to AP Workshops last year for a check over and TB balanced and CO levels set. Runs very well  and Griff commented on how 'clean' the engine was on the readings he saw.  

I'll be sad to see it go but happy it's in capable hands being ridden hard like it deserves :) 

£1850

Located in Newbury Berks 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2023 at 11:53
Bargain good luck with the sale mate that shouldn't be around for long 👍 
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
oscarb2b View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarb2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2023 at 13:41
Cheers fella hope you're doing wellThumbs Up

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2023 at 16:30
All good here prepping the bike ready for brands Tuesday Big smile
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
oscarb2b View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarb2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2023 at 09:28
Apart from a few weirdos no one has committed to buy this yet! Surely has to be pound for pound the best value road/track bike for some fun in the sun this summer or some no guilt keep your best Mille in the garage trackday fun. 

It’s literally ready to go, tyres etc all up to spec.

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic