rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Its back up for Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Its back up for Sale!
    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 16:57
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APRILIA-RSV1000-FACTORY-2007/333956431403?hash=item4dc15abe2b:g:5Y4AAOSwMiFfccMk

just polished and put back up by motorbikes4all it seems, a grand less as well???

if anyone's interested please avoid this allegedly terrible example, it is allegedly leaking from everywhere and the tank is allegedly f**ked.

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 21:31
Dodgy bastards!
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Bladerunner919 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bladerunner919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 09:22
I think in the interests of libel it would be sensible to note that whilst this is the same bike there is nothing to suggest that it hasn't been fixed. Maybe just list all the things that you know were wrong with it so that a potenatial buyer can check them all out.

I'm sure Griff doesn't want to be sued over what's posted on the forum!
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 00:26
Originally posted by Bladerunner919 Bladerunner919 wrote:

I think in the interests of libel it would be sensible to note that whilst this is the same bike there is nothing to suggest that it hasn't been fixed. Maybe just list all the things that you know were wrong with it so that a potenatial buyer can check them all out.

I'm sure Griff doesn't want to be sued over what's posted on the forum!

i fixed the post,

hahaha

these car drivers selling bikes wouldn't know a ducati from a yamaha .....allegedly.

redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 10:18
the amount of sl*gging off the super bike factory for example get over all social media platforms i certainly wouldn’t worry about this post 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 21:47
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

the amount of sl*gging off the super bike factory for example get over all social media platforms i certainly wouldn’t worry about this post 

hahah yeah its exactly what i thaught when i read the post, one the phone the bloke got sarcy i said could we possibly meet face to face he said your not aloud to come to the office and put the phone down.

car drivers selling f**ked up bikes and thinking they can get away with it.

i pity the poor bastard that buys this bike.

Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 22:09
Mate iv just been through all your threads can't believe it should all be reported Thumbs Up 
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 14:41
Originally posted by Hangry Hangry wrote:

Mate iv just been through all your threads can't believe it should all be reported Thumbs Up 

sorry i don't follow, i should be reported?
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 15:43
No no you at all the twats selling that bike.dont worry I don't understand what I write most the time either 😅
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 17:34
Not you lol don't know what's going on with phoneThumbs Up
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 13:58
haha, yeah this bike is only ever going to go to a proper bike enthusiast, i just hope they don't get ripped off and i truly hope its been fixed but looking around at reviews etc, its going to be exactly how i left it.

JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 13:12
Looks like the most recent owner sniffed out the rat better than I did. Went back up on eBay TongueTongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic