rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sold the Gen 1 and got a 07 Gen 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 21:47
That’s a shame but sounds a good idea you stepped away. 

I’ve still got my race bike and they are awesome. Keep your eyes peeled. There are mega decent ones out there still for sale 

Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 08:05
RSV4 is definitely on my list and is likely to be the upgrade for the tracker when I can afford one but will be a while yet I don't think I can part with the 675. Yeah snetterton was cancelled, I was supposed to be at Oulton park yesterday but swapped it to snetterton on Saturday as no overnight stays are allowed yet at the circuit. Got a few booked up two days at Cadwell in May and an open pitlane at snetterton in June. Will the new steed be coming out on track? I'll be booking up July and August dates when I get paid at the end of the month would be great if you could come along too.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 22:56
geezer, im dying to get on track, im looking everyday,  should be making a move on a bike this month,
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 12:05
Keep me posted mate you've got my number 
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 17:36
another update to the Jimmy Chronicles.

So today i bought a 2017 RSV4 RF - which to be frank has been my dream bike ever since contracting the Aprilia bug.  

its got 8k on it and i got it near me from Colchester kwak/aprilia so how my luck is going im going to pick it up and it wont have the gearbox or something

wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 18:09
Nice one 

A beauty! 

I’ve only ever had positive experiences there so I’m sure you will be fine bud 
Look forward to your thoughts! 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Bladerunner919 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bladerunner919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 18:48
Looks great! Congratulations!
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 20:12
Looks awesome Jim!

Wishing you many happy times on that Thumbs Up
Question everything.
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 21:05
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 00:38
Nice one mate I love it! I'm at Cadwell in May for a double header but it's sold out. There's still spaces for snetterton on the 3rd of June if you fancy joining me? I've got no chance catching up with you on that but plenty of space under the gezzebo as I'm on my own on that one.
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 10:44
Lovely bike Jim. Quite a few now being tempted away from the V Twin fold.
JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 15:30
bad im looking now checking if my brothers want to come as well, one might rent or take trhe 1199,

i lvoe the v twin but the v4 is litterly the best of both worlds the tq annd grunt of a V with the power of a i4. well thats how it feels to me anyway.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 21:30
Awesome mate after the last nightmare I hope this one is a goodun. Would be great if you can make snetterton. 
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 10:22
Beautiful bike that. I don't even see it as twin vs four. It's an evolution of the whole bike. They've made incremental improvements to literally everything haven't they. The only thing the twins did better is the early gen 1 tail ha. Though that's a matter of opinion.
Owen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic