rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Non aprilia items for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PFM thumb brake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PFM thumb brake
    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 21:03
PFM thumb brake for sale, clipon mounted type. In very good condition. Needs resivoir pipe and resivoir.
It does come with original PFM  resivoir cap.
£280 posted, they are £510 new.
If interested send a pm and I can send some pictures. 
Thanks Rich 👍 
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 21:49
Sounds a trick piece of kit
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
dog78 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 22:27
Hi cheesy, I hope you are keeping well mate.
Yes it is a beautiful piece of engineering art but won't clear my switch gear. So I have bought a Hel fork mounted one. 
Just got the R1 sorted and need surgery on my spine, you couldn't make it up 😂😭.
After the hottest day on earth when I saw you at Donny, after a lot of work I got the throttle, mapping, slipper clutch and the TC sorted. I nearly bought a smalmoto for the Aprilia, it was brand new and about a grand in the US, but as I am not doing the big bore atm it seamed a waste, but I would have liked it all the same. Also it is hard enough preping one bike let alone two, the Aprilia is next, it hasn't been run for 3 years. I can't wait to hear it run next year 😁 
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 23:18
Not bad matey, back on furlough after shutting the restaurant again.
Hope you're well

Certainly trick, must resist LOL
The R1 is exceptional. 
Jeez, you couldn't write that. Hope it goes well.

Donny was roasting.
Smaltmoto systems are stunning, theyve just ceased trading again.
I imported an evo 6 akrapovic to swap over with the arrow system. 
Ive still got a couple littke bits to swap on the bigbore tuono ive been putting off for a while, all attention has been on the gen2 tuono project. 
I haven't ridden mine for donkeys, but now the foots sorted as soon as k can be out ill be there
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
dog78 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 23:33
I am glad you are OK, it is a very tough time for everyone. Like you cheesy I haven't ridden since October 2019, and I am booked to go to Spain on 1st April but that all depends on my surgery and Covid. The EVO 6 is beautiful system, I remember Adams and it was like two drain pipes, amazing.
I was so tempted by the smalmoto, but I just can't upgrade both bikes all the time. I have a PFM race and rear caliper for the Aprilia and a Corsa Corta clutch master. She is quite a quick gen 2 anyway the big bores couldnt pass it down the straight at Donny in 2018 even the 1103, but the handling is so good with the Maxton shock plus the brakes and the 200 tyre, the she is still quite a special gen2 factory. Take care cheesy, I am hoping to do a meet or a ride out next year for a few of us, I hope you can make it, I will post it on here and hopefully a few of us can meet up, 👍
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic