rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Racing Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cadwell park 22nd October

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cadwell park 22nd October
    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 21:26
Evening, new to the forum and new rsv millie gen1 owner, 

So after not owning a bike for some years i bought a gixxer 600 k1 all stock in aug this year.  Decided against road riding so ended up doing three track days and ive caught the bug, sold the gixxer and Just bought a track ready millie which has also raced in thunder sport golden era with lots of upgrades, had the bike 10 days and been tinkering, new fluids clean etc.... now i just wanna ride it a few times before the winter draws in so booked on with no limits for 22nd Oct.

Any like minded folk booked on any tracks days before the year is out ? 
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 19:26
Ah just seen this, sorry. Nah, I wish I was though. Probably not likely until the end of next year as I have a second kid on the way. There are a few here who either do trackdays or race though.

What's your bike had done to it then? Bet it's been well sorted.
Owen
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 13:44
Originally posted by blacklines blacklines wrote:

Ah just seen this, sorry. Nah, I wish I was though. Probably not likely until the end of next year as I have a second kid on the way. There are a few here who either do trackdays or race though.

What's your bike had done to it then? Bet it's been well sorted.

Was going to do this one but going to the open pitlane trackday at snetterton instead for the last of the year. 
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic