rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RSV / RSVR / FACTORY > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen 2 Carbon Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen 2 Carbon Parts
    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 22:10
Hi guys,

So I had an off into the gravel at Knockhill recently with my 07 RSV, pretty much cosmetic damage so I'm in the process of replacing fairings. I've started down a carbon fibre route (dangerous i know!Tongue)

There was a company called Zero Limits who did all of the fairings for the Gen 2 but when I called to sort an order they've gone out of business. Does anyone know of any other companies who could do the nose fairing, bellypan and rear seat, or maybe someone here has some they're willing to part with?

From searching the internet so far the closest I can find is a place in Germany but they're pretty expensive

Cheers 
Mills94 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mills94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 00:14
Hi mate, 
Kingcarbon is one that's been recommended to me before now, and I'll have a look for the others, there is a few as far as I know but not 100% they do full fairing kits 
Zax View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 17:22
I have bought a couple of small items form Carbon King before   and  they were of good quality and fit .
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 21:24
Hi mate, if you choose to replace the fairing with OEM parts I've still got nose, tail , tank and LH panel in silver. Also still have OEM carbon hugger, lh wing and the underseat panels but the 07 had the smaller ones so not sure if these could fit, I still have the Subframe and swingarm. 

Cheers BA
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Munky View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 22:53
Hi badapple, I'm looking to replace the fairings with carbon ones. Got the tail unit and mid/side fairings so far. I'm going to black for the others in the interim and keeping an eye out for carbon

Think stealth bomber Cool

The swingarm would be of interest but that's on your thread

Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic