rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Technical info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cable upgraded

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cable upgraded
    Posted: 31 May 2019 at 19:55
My set of johnboy cables arrived today now to fitting?!!! Anyone got any pics or help, guessing when start taking old off will become more apparent, also it has to bare wires coming off of one of the cables, what are these for and is soldering required? I’m basically an electrical retard HELP
Johnboy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 21:55
lol Storkers, you got my guide, so you'll be sorted. 
Storkers View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 22:23
Hopefully as wife away for a week I may get time to have a go, in peace and quiet!!
rsvwalt View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsvwalt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 08:17
Just make sure you can get good access to the cable routes,, take your time and make sure all the connections are tight
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:53
It helps, especially for the starter cable, to attached the new cable to the old one and pull the old one through that way.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic