FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6 month sentences poss under review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 month sentences poss under review
    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 08:39
Country going to sh*t. Anybody found guilty of a crime worthy of prison should forfeit any civil rights they have for the period of that sentence.
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 22:16
But scrotes have RIGHTS now Shocked
Can't possibly deprive them of their drugs,tv,etc.    Aren't they supposed to get conjugal rights as well in the near future?

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Stevex View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 21:58
Back to Victorian principles...bread and a bucket to sh*t in, end of.
People say I don't know Jack Sh1t; but I do, he lives next door.
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 20:33
Read somewhere or saw it on news they're on about installing phones in cells so prisoners can phone loved ones, apparently it'll be monitored etc and I don't know ins and outs of it but ffs sounds more like a state funded holiday home. The victims aren't taken into consideration most times. About time judicial services came down hard on criminals then maybe criminals would understand that crime doesn't pay. Every government been too soft on them. If 6 months isn't enough then give them longer....or am I too hard
born ugly what's your excuse!!
Af1 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Af1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 18:33

Accountants run the government. Prison is supposed to be a punishment (they get spending money, free b&b, free tv, and free sex if they want it)
 As usual with the "party of law and order" the one person they forget is the victim. Soft sentencing and fewer police means there are far more victims, and the criminals are allowed to commit more crime.
 There isnt a single party that does the right thing now.......

Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 15:29
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46847162

So the bike stealing low life/burglers etc will remain at liberty to carry on?

There's not a week goes by lately, that I'm not flabbergasted at how out of touch our Government really is.

I would like to think that if they can't be locked up for 6 months, then they will get a year instead! Sadly we know that the poor misunderstood darlings will be pampered to, by the PC brigade.

It's time to get tougher on crime not softer.

Dig me a hole, I'm ready to go in!
Question everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic