rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1060 BB engine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 17:37
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

was just wondering that hit £970 but today it is relisted as a £1k buy it now

Nearly 3k for the big bore work  ???    AP charge approx. 1700 I think ..so not sure where his extra money went

If you look at the relisted engine on eBay, the pictures show the receipt for the work done. It wasn't AP that did the work. Not sure who supplied the kit. 

cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 19:29
It's had some work done to heads and cams also.

I'd of been inclined to of left the starter, flywheel and stator in place for that money. 
Easier sale rather than negotiate after
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 19:39
Agreed with that Chris, although knowing the potential issues with G2 stators, maybe not....LOL
The £1k is a buy it now price but I know he's open to offers - that option is in the ad too.
xxxredbeardxxx View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxredbeardxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 16:14
It was £2700 including nearly £500 VAT Mark. 

£43 head gaskets
£390 boring and plating
£746 piston kit 
£350 re-profile cams 
£45 oversize shims
£294 gas flow heads
£250 labour for engine build 
£124 for custom map on PC5

Then £458 VAT. 

Then when I bought it, spent another £800 at AP getting the mapping sorted properly and a new solenoid. 

Best offer I’ve had is £750, so I’m leaving it for a month or so then splitting it down as I’ve had people wanting the parts, pistons etc. 

Didn’t realise I’d not replied to the gent above, I did have a million messages to keep ploughing through in my defence. Apologies. 
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 16:23
I think its a fair price considering its had more work than most big bores with the cam and headwok etc.

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 00:11
Originally posted by xxxredbeardxxx xxxredbeardxxx wrote:

It was £2700 including nearly £500 VAT Mark. 

£43 head gaskets
£390 boring and plating
£746 piston kit 
£350 re-profile cams 
£45 oversize shims
£294 gas flow heads
£250 labour for engine build 
£124 for custom map on PC5

Then £458 VAT. 

Then when I bought it, spent another £800 at AP getting the mapping sorted properly and a new solenoid. 

Best offer I’ve had is £750, so I’m leaving it for a month or so then splitting it down as I’ve had people wanting the parts, pistons etc. 

Didn’t realise I’d not replied to the gent above, I did have a million messages to keep ploughing through in my defence. Apologies. 

I was after the carbon chain guard, a friend from here messaged you via FB as im not on it and gave me your email which I then sent you an email. If you still have it im still after one.

Thanks BA
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
xxxredbeardxxx View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxredbeardxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 09:38
Hi Adam, I’ve checked my email and I sent you an email after your friend said to get in touch - I told you how much the chain guards were and my PayPal address, but then didn’t hear back. I’ve tried to upload a photo showing the email but it will only let me link an online picture. 

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 14:35
Originally posted by xxxredbeardxxx xxxredbeardxxx wrote:

Hi Adam, I’ve checked my email and I sent you an email after your friend said to get in touch - I told you how much the chain guards were and my PayPal address, but then didn’t hear back. I’ve tried to upload a photo showing the email but it will only let me link an online picture. 

Pm incoming 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic