FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen 1 Bits .. 57 mm Carbs etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen 1 Bits .. 57 mm Carbs etc
    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 18:42
Originally posted by blinkey501 blinkey501 wrote:

Hi mate. Does the throttle bodies come with the velocity stacks too?

Thanks

Hi mate, making sure you caught this, no stacks just throttle bodies 👍🏻
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 10:58
Hi mate .. no sorry just the carbs/ throttle bodies .. velocity stacks were sold as part of the air box plate
Jollygiant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carbon Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jollygiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 09:17
Originally posted by markrsvr15 markrsvr15 wrote:

Just my point mate Thank you for that

Originally posted by Jollygiant Jollygiant wrote:

Originally posted by addiction269 addiction269 wrote:

£150 on the ohlins?

Haha what a tool as if 150 stick at 180 buddy that's the problem with apes they don't want to pay 180 for a ohlins shock but pay 90 pound for a slave seal from ap makes you wonder don't it ClapClap
That's why am not liked on her coz I speak my mind 

All shops add £££££ on the top.

I always shop around and nearly always end up buying stuff online as it much cheaper and if I end up buying 2 seals for £8 each 5,000 miles apart instead of £30 once thats fine by me. 

I bought the old 150amp Starter solenoid from eBay for £9.99 4 years ago and its still perfect now and I recommend them to several people who's bought them and they've had no probs either.
Most parts like this come form the same factories anyway, just have different sticker put on them by each company that handles them.

I also bought a new radiator from eBay for £50 and people were saying its would leak and split under pressure etc as it's just a cheap one from China, Its done 2 track days and about anther 500 miles on road and lots of trips unto where the fan kicks in and guess what??? Its perfectly fine....
Check out my pre-preg carbon fibre
www.jollyscarbon.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jollyscarbon
www.instagram.com/jollyscarbon

Has done The Ring…..Slowly but I did it!!
blinkey501 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blinkey501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 08:06
Hi mate. Does the throttle bodies come with the velocity stacks too?

Thanks
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 21:14
Originally posted by Jollygiant Jollygiant wrote:

£150 on the ohlins?

Haha what a tool as if 150 stick at 180 buddy that's the problem with apes they don't want to pay 180 for a ohlins shock but pay 90 pound for a slave seal from ap makes you wonder don't it ClapClap

I always shop around and nearly always end up buying stuff online as it much cheaper and if I end up buying 2 seals for £8 each 5,000 miles apart instead of £30 once thats fine by me. 

I bought the old 150amp Starter solenoid from eBay for £9.99 4 years ago and its still perfect now and I recommend them to several people who's bought them and they've had no probs either.
Most parts like this come form the same factories anyway, just have different sticker put on them by each company that handles them.

snowman View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 15:55

£150 on the ohlins?

The seal is£21 I think , Oberon slave £92 ?
Jollygiant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carbon Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jollygiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 14:24

£150 on the ohlins?

Check out my pre-preg carbon fibre
www.jollyscarbon.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jollyscarbon
www.instagram.com/jollyscarbon

Has done The Ring…..Slowly but I did it!!
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 09:14
Jesus boys easy does it .. I’m just trying to sell a few bits lol 😂 

Further update shock is sold 😬
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2018 at 21:38
The difference (And maybe not all newer members realise this) is that this forum belongs to and is funded by AP for the benefit of us the members. If you don't want to buy from them then fair enough and it's not a requirement for membership. However a little respect for them and the support they give our community would go a long way.
addiction269 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2018 at 21:13
ha ha love it! I’m sure you pay over the top for things then so as not to offend anyone 😂😂 
Never heard of bartering ... 
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 22:51
That's a bit harsh Mark, I'm sure that's for a complete aftermarket slave cylinder and that's the going rate everywhere.

A seal kit is very reasonable,and I certainly wouldn't begrudge AP the odd £1 or so as their dedication and help is the thing that keeps most Aprilias on the road.

In fact a couple of quid extra on my orders occasionally would probably still be good value for me and leave the shop out of profit after someone has taken the time to answer my daft question on the phone.

You trying to take my job as the forum stirrer Wink LOL
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 21:42

£150 on the ohlins?

groovylee View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 06:47
payment sent for the collector I think ive done the right amount to cover fees, if not just give me a shout.

cheers again,

Lee
groovylee View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 06:39
Originally posted by Cesd Cesd wrote:

Hi mate .. Postage will be £6 via Hermes, if you're cool with that my PayPal is cesdins829@gmail.com Thumbs Up

cheers Cesd, I'll get the payment over in a sec. Lee
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 22:20
flipping eck mate .. I’m nigh on giving it away as it is .. £180 plus post and PP fees .. 
addiction269 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 21:08
£150 on the ohlins?
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 17:52
Updated list of what I have left ..

57mm Gen 1 Carbs £200
Brembo front and Calipers £100 
Ohlins Rear Shock £200
Brembo Wheels F/R Black £150
Oil Tank £50
Clean Frame .. no damage, good numbers.  £200
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 17:50
Hi mate .. Postage will be £6 via Hermes, if you're cool with that my PayPal is cesdins829@gmail.com Thumbs Up
groovylee View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 14:29
interested in the collector please if it is still available? could you let me know what postage would be like to Bedfordshire please?

cheers,

Lee
2000r1 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000r1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 08:16
you have pm 👍
Cesd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 15:17
Hi Folks

Got a few items left over from my race bike strip .. 02 RSVR

57mm Gen 1 Carbs £200
Brembo front and Rear Calipers £150 
Modded Collector w/magma wrap £120
2002 Gen 1 Big valve engine, 18k £400
Ohlins Rear Shock £200
Radiators £50
Brembo Wheels F/R Black £150
Oil Tank £50
Clean Frame .. no damage, good numbers.  £200

Post Reply Post Reply