rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any nice exhausts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 16:30
I've got one of the other airbox mods on mine already. I want something blingy! 
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 16:35
Sent you pm.
Pissman View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pissman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 19:20
I have a Harris 2-2 full system,and an Akro 2-2
smw View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 21:07
] I have a Harris 2-2 full system,and an Akro 2-2]

Pm sent 
Maaarkk View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maaarkk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 00:03
I can't post a thread in the classified section yet but I have my SP Titanium Shotgun exhaust for sale on Facebook and another forum if anyone is interested - will come with hanger, chip & original booklet. They're in good condition and seem to be rare enough to come by now. 

Maaarkk View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maaarkk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 00:08

deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 08:13
M9rko,

If your deal with the Tigcraft falls through, I'll take it off you no problem. I didn't realise it was a short version of the system like Ed's. Cash burning a hole in my pocket....LOL

Cheers

Del

smw View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 09:10
Originally posted by deloco7 deloco7 wrote:

M9rko,

If your deal with the Tigcraft falls through, I'll take it off you no problem. I didn't realise it was a short version of the system like Ed's. Cash burning a hole in my pocket....LOL

Cheers

Del

You just go steady... 🤣🤣

deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 09:34
Originally posted by smw smw wrote:

M9rko,

Cheers

Del

You just go steady... ���£ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½£

LOLLOL Don't worry smw, not stepping on any toes and dibs are dibs in my book so I'm happy to wait my turn.....

Just letting Mark know theres options should the deal fall through Thumbs Up

smw View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:08
i know dude; I'm just jebbing for the sake of jebbing. I may buy it and not like it so I will pass it straight on to you if that's the case and you're still looking. 
mixdrive1 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mixdrive1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 20:36
TBF i had both the tigraft 80mm system and the akra twin system on my bike and the tigraft was about twice as good as the twin system. It would pull the bike like a freight train in 6th gear from 3000rpm all the way. A far superior system in my book!
current;2001mille,2003R,2003Eddy,2012Tuono. Previous RS250,2006Factory,2001mille,2001R and 2x2002mille
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:04
Originally posted by smw smw wrote:

i know dude; I'm just jebbing for the sake of jebbing. I may buy it and not like it so I will pass it straight on to you if that's the case and you're still looking. 

Cheers smw, appreciate that.

Not sure what you may be looking for if you don't like the Tig. I do have a brand new Akra Ti still in box with all accessories, and also got an Arrow Ti with all accessories which is new / old stock on the bike at the moment but never done much with it as only bought in January. If you're interested in some sort of trade then i'd be interested.

Keep me posted with the Tig situation Thumbs Up
m9rko View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m9rko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 09:39
Bit of info for deloco & SMW...

The 80mm tigcrafts had pretty lengthy cans when they were new, see pic below

Ed has confirmed to me that his can has a sleeve length of 330mm (pic of Ed's bike is on page 1). My can has a sleeve length of 430mm so it's a bit longer. Both have obviously been shortened at some point.
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 13:18
Cheers for the update / info M9rko,

Still a good size at 430mm. I've got a Smaltmoto carbon can at 450 and its just about the perfect length for me in looks, at least compared to the Akra and Arrow.

I'm away tomorrow for 5 weeks work so maybe unable to access/login to the forum. I'll try to keep in touch with whats happening with the Tig.

Thanks

Del
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 14:35

Cheers for the update / info M9rko,

Still a good size at 430mm. I've got a Smaltmoto carbon can at 450 and its just about the perfect length for me in looks, at least compared to the Akra and Arrow.

I'm away tomorrow for 5 weeks work so maybe unable to access/login to the forum. I'll try to keep in touch with whats happening with the Tig.

Thanks

Del

Or PM me and I can relay onto you via email or FB/ carrier pigeon. We'll get any messages to you somehow Del, if need be Wink

The 2:1 Tigs look better with the proper length can 100% imo
Question everything.
Bill R View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 16:17
And with the shorter cans I would guess a lot louder.
Rides, Black 2001 Mille R/RR 1102 BB Track Bike, 2 Black Suzuki 1998 TL 1000S's

edrsv View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edrsv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 18:30
From memory standard Tigcrafe can length is 500 mm 
Even then it was loud , think it was tested at Slitherstone at 108db having been repacked 2 to 3 track days previously. 
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 18:48
Thanks Rick, appreciate that buddy,

Its sometimes not so easy to get access to forums etc when away but thats very kind of you.

I'm not sure about full length (in excess of 500mm) but this one sounds like its just about perfect. Anyway, see what smw and Mark say first.

Thanks lads Thumbs Up
Kevrsp View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevrsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 17:11
Howdy,

do you still have these systems?
which bike will they fit? I have a 2003 Mille, 3 stud exhaust hangers,

any pics?

Cheers
Asw777 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asw777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 16:50
hi are these still for sale
m9rko View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m9rko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 21:05
I should have it back any day now, Mark at MHP sent me a few pics of it nearly finished... As far as I know it's still spoken for but if the sale falls through for any reason I'll post up here Thumbs Up
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Asw777 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asw777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:06
are these still for sale

Asw777 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asw777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:08
ignore the last post just seen the reply.....
Goldy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:06
I’ve got a set of akrapovic available , open to offers 

Few little dinks and scratches but still look good and ultimately sound great,can post 
The Shredder View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shredder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 00:52
Some great looking systems/bikes here gents!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic