Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Other Bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oops again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 14:55
I can'twait to get it back and setup on the dyno, gotta sort a pair of projector lights out nut I think I have found some from a company called furore.
https://furoreproducts.co.uk/projector-headlights
They seem to have a good selection.
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 15:15
Hemi,
Have a look at these people. I rate them highly, I got a conversion kit for my Audi A4 and it is fantastic.

They do kits for bikes as well including the Gen1 which I have posted before but also sell all the parts separately if they don't do a kit for your machine. They do proper Bi-Xenon projector reflector units with solenoid actuated changeover that stops your beam pattern going everywhere. Mot testers are getting hot on Xenon conversions now because of the boy racers just switching the bulbs out but these are properly developed and my car has been through three Mot's now with no problem.

426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 16:10
Cheers i'll take a look
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 20:53
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 21:00
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 17:20
Trick as fooookWinkTongue
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 19:01
stunning
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 20:12
Fetch it from Mansfield Saturday and calling into cmc clay cross on the way to racefit to pick my titanium paddock stand up for it
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 06:35
going to look pretty truck 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 08:04
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

That's a bit harsh Mark she's a big old girl but wouldn't call it LOLa truck hehehe 
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:13
Originally posted by badapple badapple wrote:

Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

That's a bit harsh Mark she's a big old girl but wouldn't call it LOLa truck hehehe 
combination of my phone and no glasses  it actually came out alright LOL compared to normal

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 15:52
Originally posted by 426hemi 426hemi wrote:

Fetch it from Mansfield Saturday and calling into cmc clay cross on the way to racefit to pick my titanium paddock stand up for it

shame ive just seen this buddy,coudvve met for a quick coffee.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 17:54
They've got a nice r1m in with a few nice bits on, shame about the £17,000 price tag. Would of been nice to meet you bigun.
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 19:24
maybe later next year when the weathers better buddy and your up this end again mate.
yeah,these new bikes are crazy money arent they pal,
look at what youve got with your ape and the gsx1100,
much nicer and more individual,money much better spent mate.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 14:33
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 15:16
Wow 👍
born ugly what's your excuse!!
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 17:36
very nice,thats not going to be quiet !! lol
just how it should be.
excellent stuff from racefit,had one of their beautys on my 03 r1 and my brother has one on his 2011 blade that sounds incredible!
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 17:17
Had the billet breather and mocal oil tank with braided lines fitted.

426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 17:20
Mikuni rs38 flatslides wig bellmouths and filters on as well, need to sort out the battery box and under seat area next.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 06:54
Haven't had chance to work on it for ages but I got another seat unit from fibreman in Ireland.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 06:55
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 19:27
looking good 

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 19:59
wow Thumbs Up
born ugly what's your excuse!!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 14:59
any more news on the gsxr1100?????

after all the below

Finish building my mancave and fitting it out, few bits on my gixxer k 7 I want to do and put a thicker clutch steel in the rsv to cure the high rpm slip, service the forks on my multistrada and change the cam belts. Rebuild my 9r after smashing it on the way back from Scotland, scotchbriting the frame and zx10 swingarm I have for it and repaint the new bodywork. Finish the build on an f2 9r me and my mate are doing and hopefully restart the build on my gpz1000rx and a load of work to do on my dodge...

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 15:20
I haven’t done much on it lately, I’ve bought a big sheet of aluminium to make the tray for all the electrics to sit on and a battery case with a anti gravity lithium battery, got a bit carried away with my k7 and sorting bits on my zx9r. The 1100 will be finished this year though.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 17:01

I haven’t done much on it lately, I’ve bought a big sheet of aluminium to make the tray for all the electrics to sit on and a battery case with a anti gravity lithium battery, got a bit carried away with my k7 and sorting bits on my zx9r. The 1100 will be finished this year though.

Nice one 

Once I have built the lambretta I’m going to looks at an 1100 build 

Already looking for parts Thumbs Up

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 17:04
They’re great old school bruisers, depending what you’re doing I’ve got the original swingarm, wheels and brakes off of mine that are all in very good condition and a full endurance fairing that was made by the company who supplied the team France 24hr.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 21:49

426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 21:52
I’ve ordered some carbon fibre sheet to make the under seat tray for the electrics, I was going to make it from aluminium but couldn’t help myself 😊
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 23:15

They’re great old school bruisers, depending what you’re doing I’ve got the original swingarm, wheels and brakes off of mine that are all in very good condition and a full endurance fairing that was made by the company who supplied the team France 24hr.

Message sent Wink

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic