rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Your Bike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen2 no3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen2 no3
    Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 13:40
Here's my new factory ready for the first ride tomorrow. [IMG]http://[/IMG][IMG]http://[/IMG]

What do you think?
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Markymark67 View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markymark67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 13:53
Looking good there Buddy, could probably make it round yours tomorrow afternoon if that's any good, or were you itching to get out first thing,
Mark
Zax View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 13:53
I have always liked that colour combination -  looks like a stunner .  Happy new bike Mr Apple
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 13:55
Looking good, I agree a great colour scheme
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 15:21
Wow..... I knew it was clean but not that clean...that looks awesome Ad, bargain of the century and then some....top work that man
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 16:51
Damn your eyes! You know I still miss my silver Gen 2 Factory. That looks lovely, just like old silver.
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
twinfan View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 17:50
Stunning bike and SO!!! clean
on my licence it says "tear down the dotted line" so I DO!
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 20:03
Looks great
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 20:21
Thanks fellas really appreciate the comments I can assure you that it wasn't that clean when I got it but now she's running i can't wait to ride it tomorrow! First ride after buying a non runner is a daunting one but I'm sure she won't let me down .

It's funny I loved the black /gold colour scheme of my last one but everyone else likes this one more . Now I've gone over it i think it's the cleanest of the three I've had.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 20:24
Originally posted by Markymark67 Markymark67 wrote:

Looking good there Buddy, could probably make it round yours tomorrow afternoon if that's any good, or were you itching to get out first thing,
Mark
I'm out first thing mate I'll text you
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 20:26
one my favorite colour schemes
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
grahamives View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 20:52
Nice, go and enjoy
If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
snowman View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 22:56
Enjoy, lovely looking bike!
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 07:39
Really nice Ape Mr BA
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 20:54
Originally posted by badapple badapple wrote:

Thanks fellas really appreciate the comments I can assure you that it wasn't that clean when I got it but now she's running i can't wait to ride it tomorrow! First ride after buying a non runner is a daunting one but I'm sure she won't let me down .

It's funny I loved the black /gold colour scheme of my last one but everyone else likes this one more . Now I've gone over it i think it's the cleanest of the three I've had.

Well she did let me down   
Ran perfectly for the first 50 miles then had a little stutter which got worse and worse until it was bloody awful to ride no power just bogged down not right at all. Stripped it back down this afternoon everything seemed OK pulled the pump out to check the filter and it was absolutely minging so swapped it for the brand new one from the new pump the previous owner bought and put it all back together. Started no worries grabbed my lid and the heavens opened so scrapped the test ride will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon if I'm up in time before work again. Grrrr bloody thing! Kind of expected it but was really hoping it was OK more cave time ahead.
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 14:52
There's always a few things that go wrong with a "new" to you bike.

It's the bike's way of getting to know you on more intimate terms LOL

Really made up for you, the bike looks stonking Thumbs Up
Question everything.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 20:52
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

There's always a few things that go wrong with a "new" to you bike.

It's the bike's way of getting to know you on more intimate terms LOL

Really made up for you, the bike looks stonking Thumbs Up

Haha yeah your right there Rick. We're friends again today went out before work only had time for 50 miles but they were on the brisk side and she was faultless the whole way absolutely loved it. Either I didn't get her warm enough for the problem to reappear or the new fuel filter I fitted yesterday sorted it. More miles planned for next week with a few mates so fingers crossed of all is well we'll get that EA meet up sorted.
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 23:34
Ooh I hope that is the teething problems out of the way buddy, I'm sure it is actually and you and her/him/it will soon be getting to grips with each other... the bike looks so nice...im proper jealous of that deal you got
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 02:36
Cheers mate me too. It was a ridiculous price for what I've got so I can't grumble at a few little niggles. She ( this one's definitely female after Fridays hissy fit) was flying today and I was seriously impressed by the tyres and set up you can tell Griff or lewis has had his hands on it for sure and the 180 rear certainly helps the turn in. Only thing I noticed was the brakes ain't quite as good as my last one but that had accosato mc's same as you they really do make a difference.
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 20:48

Cheers mate me too. It was a ridiculous price for what I've got so I can't grumble at a few little niggles. She ( this one's definitely female after Fridays hissy fit) was flying today and I was seriously impressed by the tyres and set up you can tell Griff or lewis has had his hands on it for sure and the 180 rear certainly helps the turn in. Only thing I noticed was the brakes ain't quite as good as my last one but that had accosato mc's same as you they really do make a difference.

Glad she is all sorted and over her hump now bud ...im so chuffed that it was just a niggle , awesome stuff.

What pads have you got in this one Ad? An Accossato will undoubtedly make a massive difference,as you already know, but a nice new set of SBS race sinter will make a huge difference as well, just put a set in the Kwack and they've improved it no end.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 21:58
Not sure tbh I didn't check. They certainly aren't bad still plenty good enough and im not going to replace them as there's loads of meat on them just noticed the initial feel on the lever. Back on the wish list haha.
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 22:12

Not sure tbh I didn't check. They certainly aren't bad still plenty good enough and im not going to replace them as there's loads of meat on them just noticed the initial feel on the lever. Back on the wish list haha.

The fettling begins..... ....
The list of things i want for the 9 seems to be growing bigger by the day....what is it about blokes and bikes and changing bits
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 06:06
Just got around to looking at the pics lol, sorry dude, wow she looks preety, hopefully I'll see her soon hehe.!

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Rybes View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rybes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 07:35
What a crap lookin bike that is. Can't say I've ever seen one I've been disgusted at as much as that. I'll do ya a favor mate. Next time I'm over in england I'll come take it away for ya so you don't have to look at it no more
Ya don't have to thank me thats what mates do for each other
ive just got my first vtwin and i think i got the right one
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 14:30
Cheers Nickyboy
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 14:33
Originally posted by Rybes Rybes wrote:

What a crap lookin bike that is. Can't say I've ever seen one I've been disgusted at as much as that. I'll do ya a favor mate. Next time I'm over in england I'll come take it away for ya so you don't have to look at it no more
Ya don't have to thank me thats what mates do for each other
hahaha rybes ya Pr**k I'm still wiping the dribble off the tank from when you molested it last time you were here. Jealousy gets you nowhere
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic