rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Your Bike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My mille - custom paint (in my kitchen)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Ben- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My mille - custom paint (in my kitchen)
    Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 15:20
hey  all - I'm new here - so thought I'd say say hullo and show off my prilla which I've had painted as I wasnt really into the original color - and wanted something a little different.

not to everyones taste - but I like it

check out my garage (kitchen Wink)

Milleblack View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milleblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 16:34
Shocked Rsv in the kitchen now there's an idea LOL nice bike m8 and nice to know you look after it and keep it warm at night Smile

Years ago i did just the same when i had 3 bikes in the kitchen Clap
-Ben- View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Ben- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 16:45
All things considered - the best place for a bike is inside...  good for the bike, security, and I can't tell you how nice it is to work on the bike 'inside' during winter too!

Over the past few months - I've done Akra full system, double bubble, lots of polishing - you can see the wheels if nothing else, few bits of carbon etc,  also been restoring my little TZR stinkwheel (in the background)

just a few niggles to sort out yet on the mille and it will be lovely...   pictures don't really do the bike justice, gets plenty of thumbs up where ever I go - though the twin akra  full system is thunderous , almost embarassing
Milleblack View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milleblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 16:51
I know what you mean ben, ive got a 2 into one Akra and a newly fitted rene copy airbox and it really does make some noise . As for working on the bike , i have to do that outside and its no fun. Next winter i will have my workshop built hopefully Thumbs%20Up
B o B View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
the legend!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B o B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 17:40
Welcome Ben,

I'm glad your exhaust system is only 'almost' embarrassing.  We don't want you to be uncomfortable do we?

Have fun
Black '04 Tuono, Renegade airbox, Giannelli twin exhaust system, PC3, dyno'd, 16/44 sprockets, lots of CF, Griff'd.
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Dickie View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 18:26
Originally posted by -Ben- -Ben- wrote:

also been restoring my little TZR stinkwheel (in the background)

I used to have one of those, blue and yellow. It was in really nice condition until I put it through a fence.    Ouch
-Ben- View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Ben- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 18:35
mmm - they are a fickle little beast....  mine put a rod through it's block - which locked the back wheel - and threw me off the highside a few weeks ago... little b**ch

Still - I'm halfway through rebuilding it... call me a sucker for punishment...
It's soooooo tiny next to the mille
Ben (London)
----
RSV Mille
KWAKA ZXR750 J2
TRIUMPH SPRINT ST
YAMAHA TZR250
---
Dickie View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008 at 19:01
Originally posted by -Ben- -Ben- wrote:

mmm - they are a fickle little beast....  mine put a rod through it's block - which locked the back wheel - and threw me off the highside a few weeks ago... little b**ch

Still - I'm halfway through rebuilding it... call me a sucker for punishment...
It's soooooo tiny next to the mille

Wish I had as good an excuse for my crash.    Embarrassed

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic