rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Result but aaaaaarrrggghh.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Result but aaaaaarrrggghh.....
    Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 17:41
I can't moan but why do good things always happen at the wrong time.... My mate has just given me a pair of full weekend tickets for the Moto GP at Silverstone, including seats in the Rossi stand for raceday .... And it's you know what this weekend .... Can I clone myself by the weekend do you think 🤔.
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
pantata View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pantata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 18:23
oops you go to tamworth and i'll take the tickets for silverstone if it will get you out of a bind
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 18:34
Originally posted by pantata pantata wrote:

oops you go to tamworth and i'll take the tickets for silverstone if it will get you out of a bind

It's a very generous offer buddy but I just couldn't impose on you like that... I'll just have to go and suffer in silence 😇
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 18:59
Such decisions!

Reminds me of when I had to choose between Chrissie Hynde, Debbie Harry and Kate Bush (back in the day mind), because they were having a right proper fight over me! It was carnage! Ouch I had to agree to see all of them on separate days, but occasionally all together! Cool .......

...... Yeah right, in my dreams, when I was about 12 LOL Big smile
Question everything.
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 19:05
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

Such decisions!

Reminds me of when I had to choose between Chrissie Hynde, Debbie Harry and Kate Bush (back in the day mind), because they were having a right proper fight over me! It was carnage! Ouch I had to agree to see all of them on separate days, but occasionally all together! Cool .......

.... I know it's not exactly a hardship but I was really looking forward to the open day,i couldn't turn those tickets down though, just hope I don't get attacked by the Tavullia massive for daring to wear an Aprilia t-shirt .
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 19:40
Diablo mate I'm still having those dreams but lita ford and Joan jett and Carmen Electra also involved lol...
born ugly what's your excuse!!
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 20:20

Such decisions!

ooooh kate bush in the babushka video....woo hoo ......Debbie Harry cos she just looked filth and christie hynde you can have back..... Ha ha ha hahahaah

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 13:01
Gosh Mark, there's nothing wrong with our Chrissie! Granted she may need a bit of a shower after stepping out of those leather jeans like Jim Morrison.

But her bittersweet, yet comforting tones in "I'll stand by you" can make a grown man weep..... Who hurt you Chrissie? Who hurt you??..... LOL LOL LOL
Question everything.
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 13:03
sheep911uk View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheep911uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 13:48
sell the tickets
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 19:43
I was about 15 and having teenage lustful thoughts of Chrissie Hind and those leather trousers until my dad was leering at the tv and making lude comments.  Kind of killed it for me in an instant 

About 20 years later I saw Suzie Quatro at one of the MCN Skeggy weekends and she was rocking the place in similar leather trousers (but brown) and those thoughts came rushing back.....
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 19:59
Scarred for life and childhoods end. Thanks Dad! Ouch LOL

Question everything.
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 20:00
It's a dilemma......agreed.
But on a more positive note.......you could have had an invite from Joan!...lol.

I'm not sure really!
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 20:44
Miss Jett certainly was every young man's fantasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sky1tt8vLA
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 20:55
Yes, I bet Mr. Jett had to beat them off with a stick! LOL
Question everything.
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 21:26

Gosh Mark, there's nothing wrong with our Chrissie! Granted she may need a bit of a shower after stepping out of those leather jeans like Jim Morrison.

But her bittersweet, yet comforting tones in "I'll stand by you" can make a grown man weep..... Who hurt you Chrissie? Who hurt you??..... LOL LOL LOL
sorry Rick she does nothing for me .....may be I'll swap her out for Wendy James from transvision vamp.

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:04
Mm,now there's a a few strokes from the past Wink

I want your lurv LOL
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:28
Ah yes Wendy James lol...
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:40
The urge is still there Wink

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 11:33

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic