rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oz wheels and fairing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oz wheels and fairing
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 19:11
I have for sale a pair of oz wheels in original blue colour in very good condition with nearly new Michelin road pilot 4 tyres 190/55 on rear no disks or sprocket. And also a set of fairing of 2002 bike with orange in colour scheme and of an r model so has carbon I fills etc every thing in good condition doesn't include tank or screen the left side carbon wind deflector has a few scratches. Headlight is in very good condition.
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 19:15
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 19:21
Tracking it mate
Gatterix View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatterix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 20:17
How much for the wheels mate and do you have any closer pictures?

Cheers

Chris
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 20:27
ÂŁ550 hoping to get pictures tomorrow
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 06:44
Will the wheels be a straight fit on a Gen 2 Tuono?

If so can I have 2nd dibs please?
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 07:14
You will need the 2.5mm spacers which are about 20 quid from ap otherwise yes straight on
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 10:48
Yeah got the track bug lost all enthusiasm for roads now was going sell bike a buy a track bike but thought what's the point got a perfect base and is already a good spec bike might aswell convert into track bike
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 18:00

andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 18:01

Gatterix View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatterix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 08:37
Look good but think i'll leave it.

Good luck with the sale

Chris
Golightly View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Golightly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 20:39
Are you sorted on wheels for the track setup or up for a swap + cash for a set of std 5 spoke Gen 1 Brembo's?
Your Welcome
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 22:18
What sort of deal you thinking mate
Golightly View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Golightly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:24
PM
Your Welcome
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:24
What condition are the fairings Andi me ole mate, any marks..??

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:26
Ah see you are keeping the ape then after our chat the other day, it's what I would do but I'm amazed that you are selling the wheels. Since getting the oz on the newun compared with the brembo on the standard bike the difference is massive especially on track you will regret it mate.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 20:11
Wheels now unavailable
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 20:18
You know it makes sense

I thought you must have been thinking BST Carbon replacements,even so I'm surprised nobody offered to buy them.

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 21:47
Surely the Brembo wheels arnt that bad
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 17:41
Nope,just a bit on the heavy side

I really noticed the difference when I fitted the OZ,I found I was turning in much too early and had to keep adjusting mid corner till I got used to them.

BST's would be the same difference again I expect,although you'd have to be very careful with choice of tyre fitter afterwards Confused
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 17:52
I appreciate that lighter is better especially with rolling mass etc but it's only a hobby and haven't got an endless budget so would rather have wets and dry tyres and have the ohlins set up properly would probably benefit me more than having the fanciest wheels on the market. At end of day there is quicker riders than me out there on brembos I'm not chasing the last 10th of second on a lap just yet. Although the Aprilia gp riders need to be watching out I'll soon be chasing there seat 😂😂😂😂
andybrsvr View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 17:54
And loosing personal weight rather than expecting the poor ole ape to pull a fat b*****d round would be a good start 😂😂😂
twintorque View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twintorque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 09:44
Good point Andy, reminds me of my mate buying a K6 gsxr 750 (excuse my language!) and saying to us all "suzuki invested tens of thousands saving a few kilos on this model....then I jump on it and f××k it all!"
four wheels move the body....two wheels move the soul!!

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 10:19
Andy like I said mate I only think you would regret it in the end, sure you are not chasing lap times yet but it won't be
Long until you are and you will probably pay more for a set a year or two down the line. Having said all that it's your bike and your bank account so needs must sometimes.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic