rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Ride Outs / Meets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Kent riders out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSVR Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Kent riders out there?
    Posted: 19 Sep 2007 at 15:32
Probably already been covered somewhere on this forum before, if so apologies! I am Maidstone based & venture out places like the Oakdene Cafe (most Wednesday evenings), Rye, a few of the BSB meets & the odd track day for fun. Got a nice route down to Brighton via the Ashdown Forest then follow the coastal road back to Folkestone & home. There are a few of us that get together every now & then but they all ride Japs & are a bit unreliable (them not the bikes) so would be good to meet up for a blast with some fellow, enthusiastic Aprilia riders. I am off to Donnington this Sun 23rd for BSB, assuming it stays dry, if you want to come / meet up just let me know. If not just let me know where & when u r meeting up next. Chow for now, Robbo.
ginga View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2007 at 21:52
Hi Robbo,yep there are a few kent people on here if i remember right.hopefuly next sunday (30th) me and a few mates and some people from rsvzone(with a bit of luck)should be having a ride out from the oakdene,so if you fancy it give us a shout. mark
RSVR Robbo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSVR Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2007 at 12:15
Mark, thanks for the offer but I can't make the 30th, am away for the weekend, typical! Just let me know the next time your out & I will try to meet up with you guys. Cheers, Rob.
bad boy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bad boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2007 at 17:55
Hello fella,sorry i'm abit late with this,but new to the forum.I'm kev,live in rochester,on an 04 factory,let me know if ya wanna meet up,all the best.Kev[:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic